Professional window tinting cost…it’s something that every potential client asks about here at Orlando Flying Window Tinting, so we thought that we’d address the topic today here on our blog. Is the cost of Professional window tinting worth it?
Professional Window Tinting Cost: The Basics
Like most things in life, you get what you pay for when it comes to Professional window tinting cost estimates. The cheaper your estimate, the lower the quality of the work you have done will be. Of course, that doesn’t mean that you have to choose the most expensive quote for your car’s window tint, but it does mean that you should be wary of the cheapest quote.
When seeking out a quote for car window tinting cost, it’s important to know what you are looking for so that you can get the most accurate quote. What do we mean? Well, before you call or visit a car window tinting location, know the answers to these questions:
- What are you looking for from your car window tint? Do you want clear tint, dark tint, heat reduction,reflective properties, or protection from UV ray exposure? What are your “must haves”? These will influence the cost of your tint because certain features are more costly.
- What is the make, model, and year of your car?
- Does your car already have tinted windows either from the manufacturer or from previous window tinting film? This can influence whether you can tint your car windows (state laws limit the tint percentage of your car windows) and it can influence the cost of your tint if technicians have to remove existing films before installing new ones.
- Do you want all of your car windows tinted, just the windshield, or some other combination of windows?
- Are you on a deadline? If you need to “rush” your Professional window tinting job some shops may charge additional fees, some shops may simply be too busy to complete rush jobs, and other shops may do rush jobs without any additional charge.
- Do you want a car window tint that comes with a warranty? Cheaper car window tinting cost estimates often do not include any type of warranty or guarantee on the tint which can be problematic. It is always best to purchase a car window tint option that comes with a lifetime warranty so that you can protect your investment.
Professional Window Tinting Cost: What You’re Actually Paying For
What do you get when you pay that car window tinting cost? It all depends on the window tinting shop you select. Here at Orlando Flying Window Tinting, we like you to know exactly what you’re paying for when you invest in our car window tint services.
When you select our shop for your Professional window tinting needs, you are paying for:
- Experienced car window tint installation experts. We don’t trust amateurs to install your car window tint and neither should you.
- High-quality window tinting film. We don’t use cheap tint film because it just doesn’t look good, doesn’t stand up to the test of time, and it doesn’t offer the same protections that better quality films do. (You can learn more about our window tint options on our site here.)
- Custom cut car window films cut specifically for your vehicle. We don’t use pre-cut films that are cut to general shapes and sizes, we want your window films to fit like a glove.
- Guaranteed satisfaction! Orlando Flying Window Tinting guarantees 100% satisfaction on all of our Professional window tinting jobs. What does that mean? It means that you don’t leave our shop unless you’re absolutely satisfied with your new car window tint films.
- A lifetime window tint film warranty. We use Llumar car window tint film at Orlando Flying Window Tinting and one of the reasons that we do is because they offer a lifetime window tint film warranty on parts and labor. Other Professional window tinting
- films only carry a parts warranty, but we chose to use Llumar because we want to give our clients the very best coverage and quality guarantee.
Car Window Tinting Cost: Why It’s Not As Much As You Think
Depending on the features you choose for your car window tint cost estimate, you may feel a little overwhelmed by the total. Of course, the features that you select will influence that cost estimate and you can always work with your car window tinting technicians to find a solution that works with your budget.
Here at Flying Window Tinting Orlando, we keep our prices fair without cutting quality, so you will never find us offering you the cheapest price quote, but you will find our quotes to be affordable.
We know that it’s hard not to choose the cheapest car window tinting cost estimate, but when you break down estimates from shops like ours, you’re really not paying as much as you think.
Take a look at those cheap car window tinting shops in Orlando. You may pay a few bucks less, but what are you getting for that cost? A quick run through an assembly line where pre-cut films are slapped onto your car windows and where you’re sent on your way.
Now take a look at shops like ours where you may pay a little more, how does our service compare? You will get custom cut Professional window tinting films that are carefully applied by technicians with years of experience. You get no bubbles, no creases, no seams, and no gaps. You get window tint film that is legal according to Florida tint laws. You get window tint film and labor that is guaranteed for a lifetime.
So, you tell us…is it worth it to pay a little extra money to get crystal clear window tint films that fit your car perfectly and carry a lifetime warranty? We know that we’d much prefer that kind of service than cheap films that are likely to bubble, turn purple in the sun, and peel and crack! Oh, and did we mention that those cheaper films don’t carry full warranties because they know that their films won’t live up to your expectations.
Car Window Tinting Cost Quotes
If you’re looking for an honest car window tinting cost quote for your vehicle from an experienced and trusted car window tinting shop in Orlando, Orlando Flying Window Tinting Can Help. Pick up the phone and give us a call at (407) 380-1202 for more information or submit an online request using the form located on the bottom of our website’s homepage here.